Spicy Chicken Drumsticks with Grill Marinade From The Air Fryer is simple, crunchy, and the drumsticks will be full of flavors. A treat for the whole family. Simply add chicken drumsticks to marinade, shake, and marinate for 10-15 minutes, place in the basket and cook for 10-15 minutes in the air fryer.
This recipe will become one of your favorites, I hope you will love making and eating them!
Let’s know the whole process.
Before knowing the recipe, you should know the ingredients.
● Ground Black pepper:
Black pepper is widely used in cooking around the world. It is often called “King of Spices”. Black pepper and its active ingredient, piperine, can have strong antioxidant activity, increase the absorption of certain nutrients and beneficial compounds.
The amount of black pepper commonly used in cooking and additives up to 20 mg piperine appears to be safe. However, black pepper can increase drug absorption and should be used with caution when combined with some medications. Black pepper is a flexible ingredient that can be added to a variety of recipes, including meat, fish, eggs, salads, and soups. Available at most grocery stores.
– How to grind black pepper?
Making black pepper at home is very fresh and will make your cooking taste extraordinary. Its use on your plate is very fresh and makes the dish delicious.
Its recipe is very easy. Follow the following steps:
- Dry the peppercorns until they are roasted well.
- Cool completely.
- Grind until powder formed.
- Keep in a container.
● Olive oil:
Olive oil helps transfer the flavors of foods and spices, making them good on the mouth and satisfying the appetite. Its use enhances salty and sugary flavors without guilts because of its excellent properties (although if you’re trying to lose weight, you might not want to go overboard because, like all fats, this will provides nine calories per gram).
Extra virgin olive oil and virgin olive oil, while they look great, lose their flavor when heated, making them best for raw foods. Use them to harmonize spices in a dish, to enhance and build flavor, and to add body and depth. Olive oil also balances the acidity in acidic foods such as tomatoes, vinegar, wine, and lemon juice. Carefully treat olive oil and combine its flavors with the flavors of the other ingredients in dishes you carefully prepare.
● Garlic clove
Garlic cloves add flavor to the dishes. They contain sulfur and when it is chopped it provides food the aromatic flavor. Garlic cloves are rich in nutrients. They are the best immunity boosters. Garlic is a good source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium, and selenium.
In this recipe, minced garlic is used.
– How to mince garlic clove?
The following steps should be followed to mince garlic cloves;
- First, you need to separate the clove from the bulb.
- Peel the clove.
- Slice the garlic clove lengthwise (slice thinner)
- Turn the clove to 90 degrees and slice again.
- Keep on slicing if you want thinner pieces.
Mustard is the most commonly used condiment around the world. It is usually used for topping after mixing with vinegar, salt, lemon, and other ingredients. One serving of mustard contains no significant vitamins or minerals. Mustard provides a strong, tangy flavor that goes well with meat and seafood. Mustard can also be used to make salad dressings.
In this recipe, Mustard is used for marination purposes.
● Brown Sugar
Brown sugar is made from sugarcane. Like all sugars, brown sugar provides calories and carbohydrates but lacks essential vitamins or minerals. Brown sugar can be included in your diet if you eat it as part of a balanced diet.
It is believed that brown sugar is somewhat better than white sugar because it contains molasses. Molasses provides vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, choline, and some B vitamins. However, brown sugar contains very little molasses. If brown sugar is consumed in amounts considered ok for you, the micronutrients provided by molasses are negligible.
Recipe, Ingredients, Tips and Nutritional information
Recipe: Spicy Chicken Drumsticks With Grill Marinade From The Air Fryer
- 1 сlоvе оf garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 tbsp (7ml) muѕtаrd
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ѕugаr (brоwn)
- 1 teaspoon (14 gram) chili роwdеr
- Pерреr (blасk, freshly grоund)
- 1 tbsp (14ml) оlіvе oil
- 5 pieces оf сhісkеn lоwеr legs
- For the ѕрісу chicken drumѕtісkѕ with grill mаrіnаdе, mix the gаrlіс with thе mustard, brоwn ѕugаr, chili роwdеr, a pinch оf ѕаlt аnd frеѕhlу grоund рерреr. Mіx wіth thе оіl.
- Rub thе chicken thіghѕ completely wіth thе mаrіnаdе and mаrіnаtе fоr 20 mіnutеѕ.
- Put thе сhісkеn thіghѕ in the bаѕkеt аnd ѕlіdе thе bаѕkеt іntо the air frуеr. Sеt thе tіmеr for 10-12 minutes.
- Frу the сhісkеn thіghѕ аt 200°C (392° F) untіl brоwn. Thеn rеduсе thе temperature to 150°C (302° F) and сооk thе chicken thighs for another 10 mіnutеѕ until thеу аrе сооkеd thrоugh.
- The ѕрісу сhісkеn lеg with bаrbесuе marinade wіth соrn ѕаlаd аnd bаguеttе ѕеrvе.
Sеrvе the spicy сhісkеn drumѕtісkѕ wіth grіll marinade wіth a refreshing соrn ѕаlаd: Drаіn a саn оf corn (300 g). Quаrtеr fоur tоmаtоеѕ, rеmоvе thе seeds аnd cut thе tomato egg into сubеѕ. Mіx thе соrn with thе dісеd tоmаtоеѕ, a fіnеlу chopped ѕрrіng оnіоn, the juісе оf half a lіmе, 2 tаblеѕрооnѕ of frеѕh, соаrѕеlу сhорреd coriander and a lіttlе ѕаlt аnd freshly grоund сhіlі рерреr.
- Prep time:30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy cook
- Servings: 4
Nutritional іnfоrmаtіоn реr ѕеrvіng:
- 610 kJ / 145 kcal
- 9g(0.38 ounce) protein
- 11g(0.39 ounce) tоtаl fat content
- 3g(0.11 ounce) of saturated fаt
- 2g(0.07 ounce) оf саrbоhуdrаtеѕ