Spicy Farmer’s Bread From The Air Fryer
Make Spicy Farmer's Bread with your Air Fryer.
Air fryer spicy farmer’s bread is very delicious and you can eat this bread on many occasions like a picnic. Spicy farmer’s bread is not quick to make, except maybe with a bread machine. It takes some preparation time, and using your Air Fryer can make baking an easy job. It will give you a crusty surface and the chewy crumb is made after long hours of preparation and baking of about 30 minutes.
Let’s learn about the ingredients before the process.
Sourdough is formed by a mixture of flour and yeast. It has a tangy flavor, chewy texture, and crispy crust. Sourdough is easy to digest than regular dough.
– What is the recipe for homemade sourdough?
Though it is time taking but is easy to make at home.
- In a bowl mix yeast and water. Set it for 2 min and add flour and sugar. Mix all of them and let it sit for a few days. It will be the starter.
- Then in another bowl add flour, salt, water, and starter.
- Knead it for at least 20 minutes.
- Place it in a bowl, cover it with the kitchen towel and make sure that you sprinkle flour.
- Let it rise for 12 hours and sourdough is ready.
● Wholemeal rye flour
Wholemeal rye flour is called whole grain rye flour. It is a great source of vitamin E. Wholemeal rye flour is considered the powerhouse of antioxidants, and minerals. Wholemeal rye flour is a rich source of carbohydrates. Rye flour has very low calories as compared to other flours.
● Whole wheat flour
Whole wheat flour is used in the whole world and is considered the most consumed grain. It is used in baking goods. Whole wheat flour is very nutritious as it has carbs and a certain amount of fiber. It has a component called gluten which releases protein. It is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals such as copper, phosphorus, manganese, and folate.
● Whole sea salt
Whole sea salt has a crunchy texture. It comes after the evaporation of seawater. It has less sodium as compared to table salt therefore people prefer it over table salt. Sea salt is full of minerals like magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
– Sea salt vs table salt
The differences in sea salt and table salt are:
- Sea salt is natural and therefore has many minerals but table salt doesn’t have those minerals.
- Sea salt doesn’t have iodine but table salt has iodine.
- Sea salt comes after the evaporation of seawater and table salt comes from mining salt deposits.
● Caraway seeds:
Caraway seeds are slightly bitter and the aroma is a bit peppery and minty. It is commonly used in European cooking and baking. Whole seed caraway is used in dishes to add spice, flavor, and texture.
Caraway seeds are used as a solution to heartburn, less appetite, and stomach problems. It is also helpful to kill bacteria and increases immunity.
Coriander adds flavor to a variety of dishes. It is often used for dressing that adds a unique aroma and color to the dish.