Beer Bread From The Air Fryer is an easy way to bake this delicious bread. Only a few ingredients are used to make this tender bread that perfectly complements your BBQ party. You only have to mix all the ingredients in a bowl, make the dough, bake it at 200oC for almost 1 hour, and the crispy crust bread is ready to serve.
Let’s learn about the ingredients before the process.
Sourdough is formed by a mixture of flour and yeast. It has a tangy flavor, chewy texture, and crispy crust. Sourdough is easy to digest than regular dough.
– What is the recipe for homemade sourdough?
Though it is time taking but is easy to make at home.
- In a bowl mix yeast and water. Set it for 2 min and add flour and sugar. Mix all of them and let it sit for a few days. It will be the starter.
- Then in another bowl add flour, salt, water, and starter.
- Knead it for at least 20 minutes.
- Place it in a bowl, cover it with the kitchen towel and make sure that you sprinkle flour.
- Let it rise for 12 hours and sourdough is ready.
● Rye flour
Rye flour is called whole grain rye flour. It is a great source of vitamin E. Wholemeal rye flour is considered the powerhouse of antioxidants, and minerals. Wholemeal rye flour is a rich source of carbohydrates. Rye flour has very low calories as compared to other flours.
● Wheat flour
Wheat flour is used in the whole world and is considered the most consumed grain. It is used in baking goods. Whole wheat flour is very nutritious as it has carbs and a certain amount of fiber. It has a component called gluten which releases protein. It is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals such as copper, phosphorus, manganese, and folate.
Yeast helps raise the dough. Yeast by reacting with sugar and oxygen in dough produces multiple yeast cells and Carbon dioxide. This carbon dioxide helps the dough to rise. This also gives airy light and spongy texture.
Active dry yeast and instant yeast are different from each other. Active dry yeast needs to be dissolved in water before adding to dry ingredients but the instant yeast can be used as it is.